1. Is it necessary to book the time of ride?Before the arrival at the kart track we always recommend to reserve the time in advance - so you can be sure that you will be able to ride.
2. How can I reserve rides?Before the arrival at the kart track we always recommend to reserve time in advance online ("Reservation" column), by phone +370 624 25984 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Can all the runs be booked online?Only rides with 13HP karts can be booked online. If you want to organize an event for a group of people, call +370 624 25984 or write an e-mail to email@example.com.
4. What do the colors and numbers mean in the reservation calendar?If you make a reservation online, select the desired date and you will see how many karts we have at desired time.
If the box is colored gray - kart track is closed for the specific time or an event takes place and no reservations are available at the time.
If the box is red - all possible rides are reserved at the specific time.
If the box is green or yellow - you can reserve the indicated number of karts.
5. For what period of time rides can be reserved?You can book a ride for next month, but no earlier than 1 hour after the reservation is being made (eg. if the time now is 12PM, the earliest possible reservation would be 1PM).
6. How to reserve rides online?After selecting the desired date on the calendar, select the crossing of desired hours and minutes and select how many 13HP karts you prefer, press "Select". If you want to reserve more rides, choose a new date, time and number of karts. After all reservations are selected, click "Register".
In the opened window you can enter Speedway, Gera Dovana or Dovanų Sala coupon codes (coupon amount is not limited, but the coupons must comply with the ordered services), all coupons will have to be presented to the administrator at the kart track before the ride.
Enter data of the person or the company that will pay for the reservation, security code and press "Pay now".
7. Is it possible to buy a Speedway gift coupon?You can purchase the desired gift coupons at the kart track and on the website (under "Coupons"), that will be valid for 12 months after the date of purchase.
For larger quantities coupons discounts will be applied automatically.
Before purchasing a particular coupon, please get acquainted with the height requirements applicable to certain categories of karts.
If you have any questions or the website does not offer your preferred coupon, please call +370 624 25984 or write firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. How to purchase a gift coupon online?If you are buying coupons online, select what coupons and how many of them you want, specify the buyer's data and select "Confirm".
If you want to pay via online banking, select "Pay now xxx Eur" - coupons will be sent immediately after a successful payment confirmation.
If you wish to pay via bank transfer, select "Pay later" - coupons will be sent immediately after receiving the payment (if you want to get your coupons faster, send a copy of the payment to email@example.com).
9. How to book an event for a company or a group of people?We organize events for different size groups. The biggest event was a day-long race for a group of 110 people. We believe that this is not the limit and soon this record will be improved!
We always tune up the event to the customers wishes and try to offer an option that best meets the clients needs.
While planning your event please consider:
• how many people will participate;
• how long should one person be driving (usually we offer 20 or 30 minutes of pure driving time);
• when the event will take place.
Do not leave the event planning for the last minute - we could no longer have enough free time on your preferred day.
Event queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Event or regular rides?If you are not sure whether to choose an event, or simple rides, the main differences are as follows:
• During the event, the track will be closed for other clients, during simple rides you will be driving together with other customers.
• During the event, we organize a real race with qualification, finals, etc., all the results, regardless of the number of participants, are counted by the administrator. In addition, the finals are always released from the start-finish straight. During simple rides, all drives are released from the service area, the administrator does not perform any additional processing of the results, after each heat you will only get lap-time table.
• Event winners will be awarded with medals.
11. Who can ride with 13HP karts?All customers that are taller than 145 cm can drive 13HP karts.
12. When should I arrive at the kart track?If you have already reserved a specific time of ride, be at the kart track at least 20 minutes earlier to change clothes and attend briefing. Don't be late, because there may not be a possibility to add you to the next group.
13. Do I need special clothing or footwear?Choose clothes and footwear according to the weather, that are comfortable and do not restricting movements. You won't be allowed to drive with beach slippers, Crocs, high heels etc. If it's raining, choose moisture-resistant footwear or bring spare shoes to change.
Kart track will provide coveralls, rain suit, gloves, helmet and disposable balaclava .
14. How can I pay at the kart track?Kart track accepts cash as well as bank cards. You can also use Speedway, Gera Dovana and Dovanų Sala gift coupons.
15. What discounts are valid at the kart track?At this time the discounts are as follows:
Žalgiris 2017-2018 abonement - 20% discount for all rides of the abonement owner
Visa X card - 15% discount for all the receipt payed with this card
Daily Card - 10% discount for all rides of the card owner
Discounts are not applied for races, official race trainings, events, annual and winter abonements, gift coupons.
Discounts are not added up.
16. On what weather conditions do the rides take place?Rides with karts take place on both dry and wet track, and in case of snow or ice cover winter tires are put on karts. Driving does not occur during very heavy rain or snowstorm or in very low temperatures (-20o C and below). Track staff decides if the conditions are still suitable for driving.